Springfield Pediatrics is equipped to handle all of your child's health needs, with separate waiting areas and entry for sick and well visits for your convenience. To help you and your family understand your treatment options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Full Spectrum Asthma Care with Spirometry Capability
- Childhood and Adolescent Depression
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (Certified ADOS-2 provider)
- Allergy Testing and Immunotherapy on site
- Abdominal symptoms
- Reduction of Nursemaid Elbow
- Behavioral health
- Certified Registered Nurse, after hours phone triage
- Migraines and Headache syndromes
- Feeding problems
- Foreign body removal
- Learning/developmental disabilities
- Circumcisions* - on site and in the hospitals
- Chronic conditions
- Expectant parent counselling
- Skin and dermatologic problems
- Breast feeding counselling
- High risk newborn care (NBAS capability)
- Sports Injuries, Wound Care
- On site fingerstick testing for Lead and Anemia screen
Family centered care for all patients ages 0-18
We recognize the key role that families play in the health outcomes and well-being of infants, children, adolescents, and that emotional, social, and developmental support are integral components of health care. Linking the best professionals with the patient experience to provide better care, fosters desired health outcomes and efficient resource utilization, with attendant patient empowerment and family satisfaction.
We maintain active medical staff membership and partnership with these state-of-the-art facilities to coordinate care during hospitalization and afterwards in the medical home for your loved ones by the same physician. An unmatched standard in continuity and quality of care in the east valley.
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Cardon Children's Medical Center/ Banner Desert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Banner Ironwood Medical Center
Education and medical manpower development
Our physician has a strong academic background and is constantly involved in continued medical education initiatives in the effort to have quality health related information direct patient care and command the dialogue in today's media dominated world. Our pediatrician is a also a passionate child advocate and active within the American Academy of Pediatrics and the charitable organization, 4breath4life, Tennesse USA where he serves in its leadership. His current professional interests are themed on addressing the yawning gaps in behavioral and developmental health care administration and coordination in the medical home and Global Child Health Advocacy.
An interactive session with a Registered Nurse experienced in perinatal nursing and breast feeding initiation and suport is avilable during scheduled prenatal consults when requested and after birth of newborn to families interested in breastfeeding.
Pediatric Mental Health in Primary Care Clinic
Our pediatrician is equipped with additional competency in addressing mental and behavioral health issues in primary care settings after completing a mini-fellowship program conducted by leading national experts at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester Minnesota in 2012. We screen using online developemental screens which can be completed from your home or in the office for all ages. This fosters proper assesment and follow up on pressing behavioral health concerns.This suite of service and expertise is now available to our patients at Springfield Pediatrics.
Newborn male circumcision for patients assigned to our physician, done pre- hospital discharge in facilities where we attend the delivery and post discharge at our office in the immediate newborn period is available for established patients, call 602-734-5509 for details.